Tucker?s Natural will only accept claims made within 7 days of delivery on all damaged goods. Please open and inspect all goods on receipt of order.
Claims will only be valid for damaged goods if both the external and internal pack(s) are damaged to point of non-consumption.
Claims for issues relating to quality of product are considered serious in nature and will require full retention of product, best before and other pack information.
Claims for quality will only be accepted within 14 days from delivery.
Retention of product and photographic evidence is required to validate any claim, and stock is to be retained until authorisation to dispose or return/be collected.
No claims will be accepted if contact either by phone and/or email to our customer service team has been made and a Return Authorization Number (RAN) provided.
We will collect any items approved for return. Should you return the items prior to receiving an RAN or after we have confirmed we will collect the good, then no refund will be provided.
We will not be responsible for goods delivered to incorrect address or stolen from address provided.
Customer will bear the cost of any re-delivery fee incurred for not being available to accept goods when delivered.
Please note: it is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to and your order details. Please also state the reason for return.
Items must be unopened and in original condition including all original packaging. Returned items that have been damaged or opened will be returned to the customer without an exchange or credit note.
Please send returns to:
136 Trimmer Parade
Seaton S.A. 5023
CONDITIONS OF CLAIMS
A request for return must be made within 7 days of delivery (or in the case of sold items 14 days from the date of purchase).
Goods acceptable to claim are:
- Items that are already damaged on delivery
- Items that were not ordered
- Items that have quality issue
- Orders not received within a reasonable* time
We will not accept claims when:
- Customer has not obtained an R.A number
- The RA number, reason for return, and invoice aren?t listed with the item returned
- Purchaser change of mind
- An RA has been given but our office has not received the items within 14 days of RA being issued
- Purchaser receives order placed, after being advised, on back order that purchaser had forgotten about
- Damage is caused by the purchaser in their possession
- We receive items back in further damaged condition to that of the original complaint
- The product has been substituted and/or isn?t the product originally supplied
We will asses each return once received back at head office before issuing a credit. If a credit is not to be issued because it is not a legitimate claim we will notify the customer.